Browse by category:
|Free Item: Chopper C1-10P (for DAZ Studio)|
(click name or image to download the item)
Added on: 2/23/17
Category: Star Wars
File Size: 2.14 M
File Format: DAZ Studio
This item contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
This item has been downloaded 210 times.
From the Star Wars wiki:
"C1-10P, commonly known as "Chopper," was a C1 model astromech droid with masculine programming who was active in the early years of the Galactic Empire. His master, Hera Syndulla was a member of a resistance movement opposing the Empire. By five years prior to the Battle of Yavin, most of his original components had been replaced by second hand parts.
C1-10P appears in the animated television series Star Wars Rebels, which began airing on Disney XD in fall 2014. His appearance is directly inspired from concept artist Ralph McQuarrie`s original Episode IV design sketches for R2-D2."
.: Features :.
• One DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with x polygons.
• Scaled to the Poser/ DAZ people, roughly 3/4 the size of the R2 Astromech Droid.
• Moving parts:
- Head can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Head periscope can move up/ down (with an ERC dial on the Body) and rotate.
- Side legs can rotate.
- Side feet can rotate.
- Side wheels can extend and retract.
- Middle leg can extend and retract.
- Left and right "head" arms can be positioned and the claws can open and close.
- The center "body" arm can be positioned and the claws can open and close.
.: Position Poses :.
• Standing: body and side legs straight, wheels retracted, middle leg retracted.
• Moving: body angled, side legs back, wheels out, middle leg extended.
.: Textures :.
• One color scheme with texture maps.
• Uses Iray shaders.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Model by Richard Duda, Poser and DAZ Studio clean-up and rigging by JHoagland.
[Download this item]