(Last 30 Days)
Viking Town: Set 2
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
JAS 39 Gripen Jet (for Wavefront obj)
• Offered By: bazze
• Downloadable File Size:
23.15 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/3/12
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Saab JAS 39 Gripen (English: Griffin) is a lightweight single-engine multirole fighter manufactured by the Swedish aerospace company Saab. It was designed to replace the Saab 35 Draken and 37 Viggen in the Swedish Air Force (Flygvapnet). The Gripen has a delta wing and canard configuration with relaxed stability design and fly-by-wire technology. It is powered by the Volvo-Flygmotor RM12 engine, a derivative of the General Electric F404, and has a top speed of Mach 2.
In 1979, the Swedish government began development studies for an aircraft capable of fighter, attack and reconnaissance missions to replace the Saab 35 Draken and 37 Viggen. A new design from Saab was selected and developed as the JAS 39. Comparatively small relative to similar fighters, the Gripen has eight hardpoints that allow it to carry various armaments and equipment. It is also fitted with a single 27 mm Mauser BK-27 cannon.
Beset by early problems with its avionics during flight testing, during which a prototype was lost, the aircraft entered service in 1997. Saab has since cooperated with other aerospace companies in marketing the aircraft internationally, and has achieved moderate success in Central Europe, South Africa and Southeast Asia. More than 240 Gripens have been delivered or ordered as of 2012.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 128,000 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes a fully detailed interior cockpit with pilot.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- Two sets of left and right wing flaps
-- Left and right front wings
-- Landing gear down
-- Landing gear up
-- Three sets of missiles
-- Center tank
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as: BodyMetal1, BodyMetal2, Glass, and Rubber. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and includes the following textures in jpg format:
Color textures (SWE markings): 2 textures at 4096*4096
Bump maps: 2 textures at 4096*4096
Specularity maps: 2 textures at 4096*4096
Color, bump and spec maps for pylons and payload at 2048*2048
Pilot color texture
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: