(Last 30 Days)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 1
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
USS Tennessee BB-43
Home > Props> Real World
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
22.09 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/30/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This town has seen better days. What happened here? Did a storm come through the area and destroy all the buildings? Where the people forced to evacuate?
Or was this town created by people who couldn`t live anywhere else? Are these ramshackle buildings their permanent home or do they hope for something more.
Combine the accessories and buildings to make your own shanty town:
• Add fencing sections around a building.
• Add metal panels to the walls.
• Add and rotate the buildings.
• Some buildings have separate parts which can be repositioned or hidden/ shown for more versatility.
• Does not include a terrain or ground. We recommend using your own shader or texture on Poser`s Ground Plane.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Clothes Line, at 1,776 polygons. All 5 hanging clothing items are separate parts.
- Container, at 182 polygons; no moving parts.
- Door 1, at 86 polygons; no moving parts.
- Fence Section, at 2,075 polygons; no moving parts.
- Metal Panel A, at 85 polygons; no moving parts.
- Metal Panel C, at 170 polygons; no moving parts.
- Rubble Pile, at 1,297 polygons. Includes 3 tires and 1 pipe.
- Ruined Car, at 2,075 polygons; no moving parts.
- Tire stack, at 1,820 polygons; no moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can`t support any issues that may occur.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: