(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
Future Time Court Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Skull Rock Mountain
Home > Clothing> Real World
Horror Investigator (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
24.40 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 7/26/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
There`s a mystery afoot so dress your M4 character in the finest investigation outfit.
Great for horror, vintage, steampunk, historic, police, or detective scenes!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Bag, at 800 polygons.
-- Includes two versions: on the left side and the right side.
- Hat, at 1,432 polygons.
- Jacket with waist coat, at 8,240 polygons.
- Shoes, at 460 polygons.
- Tie, at 18 polygons.
- Trousers, at 3,086 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Morphs :.
• Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
The hat doesn`t have any shape morphs because M4`s head doesn`t have any shapre morphs.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
Since this is full-body clothing, you shouldn`t need morphs on M4.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
- The jacket texture/ bump maps are 4096x4096 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: