(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set II
Skull Rock Mountain
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 5
Future Time Court Room
Roman Buildings Set I
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Military
Mirage IIIC (for Poser)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.01 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/31/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Dassault Mirage III is a supersonic fighter aircraft designed in France by Dassault Aviation during the 1950s, and manufactured both in France and a number of other countries. It was a successful fighter aircraft, being sold to many air forces around the world and remaining in production for over a decade. Some of the world`s smaller air forces still fly Mirage IIIs or variants as front-line equipment today, including Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Gabon, Libya, Pakistan (largest operator), and Venezuela.
The first major production model of the Mirage series, the Mirage IIIC, first flew in October 1960. The Mirage IIIC was armed with twin 30 mm DEFA revolver-type cannon, fitted in the belly with the gun ports under the air intakes. Early Mirage IIIC production had three stores pylons, one under the fuselage and one under each wing, but another outboard pylon was quickly added to each wing, for a total of five. The outboard pylon was intended to carry a Sidewinder air-to-air missile (AAM), later replaced by Matra Magic.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 17,320 polygons.
• Canopy can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Rudder can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
-An ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
-A second ERC dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
• Landing gear doors can open and close and the landing gear can retract, both controlled with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Left and right fuel tanks are separate parts which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show the right and left fuel tanks.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures and bump maps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
The Vanishing Point International Airshow
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: