(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Market 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Cargo Bay 02
Starship Bridge 12
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Boeing 767-300 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
595 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/19/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Boeing 767, a widebody jet, was introduced at around the same time as the 757, its narrowbody sister. The 767 has a seat-to-aisle ratio in economy class of 3.5 seats per aisle, making for quicker food service and quicker exit of the plane than many other jetliners, which typically have between four and six seats per aisle in economy class. The flight decks of the Boeing 757 and 767 are very similar and as a result - after a short conversion course - pilots rated in the 757 are also qualified to fly the 767 and vice versa.
This digital model is based on the 767-300 aircraft with a "Delta Airlines" texture.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 3,078 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The landing gear/ wheels are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- The rear flaps are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: