(Last 30 Days)
Viking Town: Set 2
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Civilian
Airbus A-318 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
686 K (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/20/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Airbus A318 is the smallest member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The A318 carries up to 132 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,100 nmi (5,700 km; 3,600 mi).
The aircraft shares a common type rating with all other Airbus A320 family variants, allowing existing A320 family pilots to fly the aircraft without the need for further training. It is the largest commercial aircraft certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency for steep approach operations, allowing flights at airports such as London City.
The A318 entered service in July 2003 with Frontier Airlines. Relative to other Airbus A320 family variants, it has sold in only small numbers with total orders for only 81 aircraft placed as of 30 November 2012 and after subsequent cancellations and one final delivery in 2013 the order book is now empty with 79 aircraft delivered.
This digital model is based on the Airbus A-318 aircraft with a "US Airways" texture.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 2,756 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- The landing gear/ wheels are separate groups, which can you hide from the scene or animate.
- There are no landing gear doors or wheel wells.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and textures (in jpg format) are included, at 512x512 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: