(Last 30 Days)
Future Time Court Room
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Castle Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 1
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Sensor Maintenance Room (for Poser)
• Offered By: JHoagland and rduda
• Downloadable File Size:
5.73 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 4/30/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Located in the middle of the starship, this room allows the crew access to the sensor equipment. The engineers can also perform routine and system maintenance on the sensor equipment without interrupting the bridge crew.
Three chairs allow the crew members to sit down while performing their tasks, though more chairs can easily be brought in.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes two Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png)
- Sensor Maintenance Room, at approx 51,697 polygons.
- Station Chair, at approx 2,851 polygons.
• As is usual for our sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Two sets of left hallway doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Two sets of right hallway doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Two sets of inner doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Includes both the sensor maintenance room and the hallway section shown in the image.
• The chair is a separate model and does not have any moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One color scheme for all the monitor displays is included.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling, for both the bridge and hallway.
.: Cameras :.
• Eleven camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
Designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
All images rendered using the included camera presets.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: