(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
VGF-14 D Wildcat
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Chariot Cargo Bay
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Low Polygon Medieval Buildings 1 (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
1.77 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/8/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of super-low polygon medieval buildings and terrain. Perfect for any fantasy scene or video set in the middle-ages.
Every building model shares the same texture map for even more memory efficiency.
You can quickly create a town scene in Poser without any strain on your system: duplicating 1 model 10 times (at 108 polygons) will only add 1,080 polygons and 1 texture map to the scene!
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Building 1, at 181 polygons.
- Building 2, at 251 polygons.
- Building 3, at 108 polygons.
- Building 4, at 206 polygons.
- Bonus: Terrain, at 512 polygons, to build your town on.
• Although these models are Poser figure files, they do not include an interior nor any moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• Two building texture maps, at 1024x1024 pixels, which are shared by all the building models.
Note: The ground terrain model uses a Poser shader node to create the grass and mud. Although this helps create detail when viewed close up, this shader may not import into other software programs.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. The models have no moving parts so they should be easy imported into DAZ Studio.
Note: since these are low-polygon models, some textures and details may look pixelated when viewed close-up.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
A Quaint Medieval Village
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: