(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
JAS 39 Gripen Jet
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Home > Exteriors> Churches
Abbey In Ruins: Monastery (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
70.20 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/16/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
What was once a thriving monastery has fallen into disrepair. The monks have long gone and all that`s left are these ruins. Are they haunted, cursed, or are they still holy land? Your images will tell its new story!
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 21,553 polygons.
• Includes the following parts, which can be hidden or shown:
- Base terrain
- 18 Walls
- Underground columns
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• Large texture maps make it perfect for close-up and medium-range shots.
.: Cameras :.
• 16 camera files are included.
(Unlike our other sets, none of walls will block a camera, so no hide/ show poses are needed.)
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 using the included camera presets.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio, but since there are no moving parts and no shader nodes, there should not be any issues when importing.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Was: $11.99; Save 17%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
| || |
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: