(Last 30 Days)
Chariot Cargo Bay
Castle Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town Buildings 2: City Block A (for DAZ Studio)
Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
Downloadable File Size:
35.63 M (approx.)
Uploaded on: 4/19/16
System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 3 or higher
File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
Readme File: Click Here
How do I download my purchase?
This is a city-block worth of buildings which can be used however your imagination desires: it could be a derelict town or a tropical city or town or even a run-down city.
This set includes:
Set A: High rise and lower buildings in a square street layout.
The city block includes buildings which are viewable from all 4 sides. This means you can rotate the model for a different look.
All of the Shanty Town 2: City Block A, B, and C models are built at the same scale, which means you can combine, duplicate, and reposition the models to create an even larger city.
This model also works great with the Shanty Town 1 models.
.: Product Features :.
Set A • DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 4,595 polygons.
• The buildings and fences are separate body parts which can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene. (Though they can not be moved or rotated.)
• If you look close, you may be able spot opening doors (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Duplicate and rotate the city block to create an even larger city.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• Large texture maps make it perfect for both close-up and medium-range shots.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: