(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge XI
JAS 39 Gripen Jet
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town 2: Large Compound (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
34.77 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/1/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 3 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a large compound with two buildings surrounded by fence sections. Great for use as a headquarters, base, or just a place to hole up for a few weeks or months.
Works great with the other Shanty Town 2 buildings or add some debris from the Shanty Town 1 Accessories set.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 1,679 polygons.
• Includes separate parts which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned to further customize your scene:
- 2 Buildings
- 12 Fence Sections
- 1 Column
- 1 Stairs
• As a low polygon model, you can duplicate this model multiple times to create a city without overwhelming your system.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
The large texture size makes it perfect for close-up and medium range shots.
.: Cameras :.
• 12 camera files are included.
(Unlike our other sets, none of walls will block a camera, so no hide/ show poses are needed.)
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: