(Last 30 Days)
VIP Guest Room
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Medieval Market 2
Medieval Market 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sports
Dodge Viper (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
2.01 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 5/5/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 3 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The Viper was conceived as a futuristic take on the classic American muscle car. While there are some who insist that the iconic AC Cobra was a source of inspiration, the final version of the Viper was far too large and heavy to seriously claim any direct lineage with the compact and lightweight vehicle. Most saw claims to kinship with the Cobra as a marketing exercise, although Carroll Shelby was involved in the initial design of the Viper.
The Viper was initially conceived in late 1988 at Chrysler`s Advanced Design Studios. The following February, Chrysler president Bob Lutz suggested to Tom Gale at Chrysler Design that the company should consider producing a modern Cobra, and a clay model was presented to Lutz a few months later. The car appeared as a concept at the North American International Auto Show in 1989. This concept vehicle was originally named Copperhead because of its low, wide appearance characteristic of reptiles. The name would later be changed to Viper. Public reaction was so enthusiastic, that chief engineer Roy Sjeoberg was directed to develop it as a production car.
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 63,788 polygons.
• Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
• Opening and closing right and left doors, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Opening and closing trunk, with an ERC dial on the Body
• All four tires can rotate around, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Front tires are steerable.
• Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
• Uses Iray materials for the metal and glass surfaces.
• Five materials to change the color:
- Black with white stripes
- Dark Blue with white stripes
- Dark Blue
Note: This model was not originally built with the Poser people`s dimensions in mind. You may to have adjust the scale of the car or your character or hide your character`s body parts in order for the scene to look correct.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and optimized surfaces.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: