(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set I
Roman Buildings Set II
VGF-14 D Wildcat
V Powers Sister Witches
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Hallways XI (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
15.56 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/6/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of futuristic curved hallways for your sci-fi scenes. Includes a T-shaped corridor with doors at the left, right, and rear.
Also includes all stations which you can add to your scene as needed.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Hallway, at 217,161 polygons.
- End Station, at 1,523 polygons.
- Stand-up Station, at 1,122 polygons.
- Hall Stand, at 2,205 polygons.
Also includes a Hallway with the End Station and 2 stand-up stations already in place.
.: Hallway Moving Parts :.
• Like our other sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• The two sets of left and right doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
• The rear doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
The other models do not include any moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• This model uses Poser`s shader nodes (such as reflection) for some materials.
• All of the monitor screens use their own texture map, which makes it easy to change the screens and customize the room to suit the needs of your scene.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling sections.
• Hiding and showing the left arch hides and shows the left doors, hiding the right arch hides and shows the right doors..
.: Cameras :.
• Seven camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
• All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
People not included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: