(Last 30 Days)
Arado AR 234
Cargo Bay 02
Chariot Cargo Bay
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Abbey In Ruins: Monastery
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Medieval Street (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
32.94 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/10/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a small street of medieval-style buildings. Perfect for fantasy or romance scenes.
Includes 4 main buildings, a street/ ground, two wall sections and two gates.
The buildings include stairs and balconies for more scene-creation options: pose your characters anywhere you like!
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
- Building A, with 10,338 polygons.
- Building B, with 3,768 polygons.
- Building C, with 6,892 polygons.
- Building D, with 2,947 polygons.
- Path/ Ground, with 94 polygons.
- Wall Section A, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section B, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section Door A, with 50 polygons.
- Wall Section Door B, with 50 polygons.
Includes 1 preset to help you quickly build your scene... or add the individual models and create your own town layout.
These are exterior buildings with no moving parts and no interiors.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 4096x406 to 2048x2048 to 1024x1024 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above. All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Original model created by Arteria3D.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: