(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories
Chariot Cargo Bay
JAS 39 Gripen Jet
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
Home > Exteriors> Castles
Castle Set 1 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
48.75 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/14/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of 4 buildings for you to create your own fantasy or medieval castle scenes.
The smallest building, the Stable, has enough space for 2 or 3 horses.
The Main Stable includes hay bales, space for 3 or 4 horses, and an upper story where the stable staff can live.
The Kitchen building is a two-story building with an interior.
The largest building is the Castle:
There are two courtyards with buildings- the first courtyard includes the banquet hall (with interior) and a well. The second courtyard includes the king`s room, also with an interior.
The drawbridge at the front of the castle is two separate parts, which can be hidden or shown, depending on whether you want visitors or not.
A second set of stairs on the right side allows for a rear-door escape if needed.
The eight towers provide look-out posts for guards or archers and the numerous walkways allow them to quickly move between the towers.
* Includes the following models in obj format:
- Castle, at 39,516 polygons. Includes a drawbridge, buildings inside the walls, banquet hall and king`s chamber interiors, plenty of stairs, walkways, ledges, and more!
- Kitchen, at 10,560 polygons. Includes a full interior (with a chair and table) and walls which can be hidden (to see the interior).
- Main Stable, at 3,855 polygons. Includes 3 hay bales which are separate groups.
- Stable, at 767 polygons.
Note: Although your software will read the group information, these models are not rigged.
One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels, many of which include corresponding normal/ bump maps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: