(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Roman Buildings Set I
Roman Buildings Set II
Home > Exteriors> Cities
Lower Manhattan Cityscape (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
5.06 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/10/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Manhattan is one of the five boroughs of New York City, geographically smallest but most densely populated in the city. Located primarily on the island of Manhattan at the mouth of the Hudson River, the borough is conterminous with New York County, an original county of the U.S. state of New York.
The City of New York originated at the southern tip of Manhattan and expanded northward.
Manhattan is loosely divided into Downtown (Lower Manhattan), Midtown (Midtown Manhattan), and Uptown (Upper Manhattan), with Fifth Avenue dividing Manhattan`s east and west sides. Manhattan Island is bounded by the Hudson River to the west and the East River to the east. To the north, the Harlem River divides Manhattan Island from The Bronx and the mainland United States.
This digital model shows the lower/ downtown section of Manhattan with many of its famous buildings.
Note: this model is meant for distance and overview shots; the streets may become blurry when viewed close-up.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 55,430 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3-point polygons/ triangles.
- All of the buildings are modelled, but they do not have individual materials.
- The model includes the following groups:
-- Approximately 480 separate buildings.
-- Terrain/ landscape.
-- (The model is not rigged since the buildings aren`t moveable parts.)
- The model has 2 materials: buildings and environment.
- The model is UV mapped and the "environment" material uses 5700x4250 pixel texture map to show the streets and water.
- The buildings are not textured.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: