(Last 30 Days)
Roman Buildings Set I
Roman Buildings Set II
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Engineering Room 2
VGF-14 Wildcat HCA-00 Reactive Armour
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Roman Buildings Set II (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
11.78 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/26/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is the second set of Roman style buildings, complete with houses, stores, temples, and more.
The models range in size from low to medium polygon count with hi-resolution texture maps.
Use these models to quickly create a Roman style town or village or use them as background buildings to help fill out your scene.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following DAZ Studio props: (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building 8, at 1,374 polygons.
- Building 9, at 9,884 polygons.
- Building 10, at 2,926 polygons.
- Building 11, at 2,317 polygons.
- Building 12, at 3,809 polygons.
- Pantheon, at 4,158 polygons.
The buildings do not have any moving parts.
Street and ground texture not included.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
These buildings do not include bump maps and are meant for distance shots. Some textures may look blurry when viewed up-close.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher with Iray.
Was: $8.99; Save 11%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: