(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Supermarine SkyFury Mk1
Mayan City: Set 1
VIP Guest Room
(for DAZ Studio)
Cargo Bay 02
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Wilbur Bridge (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
16.86 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/11/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A more advanced bridge for a more advanced starship.
This design includes an integrated helm and ops console, chairs for the captain and first officer, two stand-up stations behind them, and three seated stations on both the left and right walls.
A rear door opens to the the hallway behind the bridge and additional doors leads to additional rooms. (Not that no additional rooms are including beyond the hallway.)
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 68,560 polygons.
• The helm, ops, and outer chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
• All of the doors can open and close with ERC dials on the Body.
• All of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
• The captain`s chair and first officer`s chair can not move.
• Includes a hallway behind the bridge, but there are no hallways on the other side of the hallway doors.
.: Textures :.
• Two color schemes, which includes texture maps and Poser shaders:
- Peach and Tan
- White and Dark Blue
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling for the bridge and hallway
.: Cameras :.
• Eighteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
This product is meant for use in Poser 6 and above and may not work correctly in other software programs.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL) using the included camera presets.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: