(Last 30 Days)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Mayan City: Pyramids
Viking Town: Set 1
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Derelict Buildings (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
7.67 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/12/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
A set of two abandoned buildings... nothing left but ruins.
Perfect for haunted scenes, though no ghosts are included.
Or were these building destroyed by a recent battle? Did soldiers use these buildings as hiding places before they were forced to flee?
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 86,622 polygons.
• Included Parts:
- Two Barrels
- One Bed
- One Wrecked Bookshelf
- One Wrecked Cart
- Two Chairs
- Five Debris piles
- Two Dirt piles (1 under each building)
- One Floor
- One Ground (under both buildings)
- Two Stairs
- Two Walls (1 for each building)
- Twelve Windows (6 on each building)
- Six Wooden Beams
- Two Wood and Concrete Debris
- Two Wood Planks
- One Wood and Rocks pile
Use the Hierarchy Editor to hide and show these parts to further customize your scene.
• Parts are parented to each dirt pile, which can be positioned anywhere in the scene.
.: Textures :.
• One texture set with nine texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• All textures are 700x700 pixels or 640x640 pixels for more efficient memory usage.
• Uses Iray shaders.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: