(Last 30 Days)
Mayan City Buildings Set
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Skylon Racers (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: mrsparky
• Downloadable File Size:
8.08 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 3/17/18
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or above
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The 3 models in this product are a set of 3 machines based on the typical types of flying machine used for personal transportation, and racing, in Skylon city.
Skylon racing is a highly illegal sport, so the pack includes 2 illegal racers and a police flyer.
The three racers featured are:
• Skylon 1: A home built flyer made from recycled parts, and comes with anti-gravity lifters (usually stolen from taxis) and eco-nuke engine. These flyers are considered the most dangerous types of racers and even possession of such a machine will result in a hefty fine and a smacked botty.
• Skylon 2: This version represents the most common form of police bike, the Cop-A-Tron 5000 from MegaCorp.
With a top speed of 350 MPH, this machine comes with engine jamming equipment, twin blastermatic [TM] lasers and a really loud siren.
• Skylon 3: An ex-military machine, the Penetrator Mk 7, made by Molek industries. This is the favoured machine for racing as it is affordable and can outrun most forms of law enforcement. However this power comes at a price, this racer is notorious for it`s lack of safety features such as seat belts.
And remember don`t try this at home!
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png)
- Skylon Racer 1, at 89,249 polygons.
- Skylon Racer 2, at 105,530 polygons.
- Skylon Racer 3, at 41,032 polygons.
• No moving parts.
.: Textures :.
• Each racer comes with 1 color scheme/ texture set.
• The texture maps are 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 pixels in size.
• All materials use Iray surfaces.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces. Poser version sold separately.
Original model created by mrsparky.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: