(Last 30 Days)
Low Poly Buildings
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Restaurants and Cafes
VP Coffee Shop (for Poser)
• Offered By: Vanishing Point Owned
• Created By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
11.47 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/3/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
An art-deco styled coffee shop. Perfect for meeting friends or getting that early-morning cup o joe.
Or if you visit later in the day, take a seat at one of the many tables... some even have umbrellas to provide shade from the sun.
Or book your party at the gazebo at the far end of the property- it has private seating for 12 people at 3 tables.
.: Product Features :.
Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 103,018 polygons
Parts list, all of which can be posed or adjusted:
* Door1: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Door2: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Curtain001: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain002: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain003: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain004: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain005: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain006: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain007: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
* Curtain008: can not move, but can be hidden or shown
10 camera files: use these to render your scenes or as a starting point.
One texture scheme, which includes texture maps and corresponding bump maps.
Try experimenting with shaders (like grass and concrete) to give the model a different look.
All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: