(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XI
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 1
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Robots> Robot Mechs
TyranoBot (for Poser)
• Offered By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
10.45 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/10/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the far future comes the latest in advanced military technology: robotic vehicles based on animals. This one is based on the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
The hand-claws can lift over 50 tons and can shred a car in half.
Numerous weapons (on the sides and on the tail) are perfect for offence or defence.
The cockpit can hold a pilot... but be aware that piloting this kind of vehicle takes advanced training. The designers long ago removed physical controls from the cockpit and incorporated them into the helmet.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file: obj, cr2/ png, with 38,687 polygons
- The canopy can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- The jaw can open/ close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
- The left and right side weapons can rotate.
- The back-mounted upper weapons can rotate.
- The tail-mounted weapon can rotate.
- All four limbs are posable.
- The head and hands are named the same as all other Poser figures, so Poser`s Head, LHand, and RHand cameras will work.
- The tail is separated into 7 sections, and the tail-curl can be adjusted with an ERC dial on the Body.
- Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 5,400 polygons.
.: Textures/ MAT Poses :.
Includes four texture schemes with MAT poses to apply them:
Further customize the look of your robot with the following hide/ show poses:
• Hide all weapons/ show all weapons
This model is scaled to the size of the Poser people, which means it will be very large and fill your scene.
By comparison, the Poser human figures can sit in the seat in the cockpit.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: