(Last 30 Days)
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
(for DAZ Studio)
USS Tennessee BB-43
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Zerius Spaceship (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
21.53 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 11/2/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the other side of the galaxy comes this nimble fightercraft. Capable of interstellar travel as well as atmospheric re-entry, this ship can take on any environment. The ship is armed with two wing-mounted cannons, but can be easily fitted with rockets or missiles as the mission requires.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 1,871 polygons.
• There are no moving parts.
• Does not include a cockpit or landing gear.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 3 levels of detail for the hull:
- For close-up shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 4096x4096 pixels.
- For medium shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 2048x2048 pixels.
- For distance shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 1024x1024 pixels.
• Material collection files are included to automatically apply these textures.
• One texture map for the engine rims, at 2048x2048 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; though since it has no moving parts, there should not be an issue when importing.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: