(Last 30 Days)
Starship Engineering Room 2
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
Roman Buildings Set II
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Bridge XT
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Detention Cells (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
32.96 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/1/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Your characters have been found guilty and now they`ve been sentenced to this detention block. Or were they captured while transmitting stolen space station plans and they`ve been scheduled for termination without a trial?
Three cell blocks lead off the main lobby and three lifts allow access from other parts of your spaceship or station.
Please be aware that the wall hatches do not lead to trash compactors and disposing of trash in this way is not proper protocol.
.: Product Features :.
• Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 183,299 polygons.
• Six sets of cell doors can open: 2 left (left and right), 2 center (left and right), and 2 right (left and right), with ERC dials on the Body.
Be aware that all of the doors on each cell block open and close at the same time, so prepare your guards.
• Three lift doors can rotate open with ERC dials on the Body.
• The center console can be hidden or shown or rotated to further customize the look of your scene.
• The overhead Security Camera parts can be hidden or shown or rotated to "look" at other parts in the scene.
• All of the walls and ceilings can be hidden or shown for easier camera placement.
.: Textures :.
• One color scheme, which includes texture maps and Poser shaders.
.: Poses :.
• Hide/ show poses for the walls and the ceilings, which also hide any doors on the walls.
.: Cameras :.
• Fifteen camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
This product is meant for use in Poser 6 and above and may not work correctly in other software programs.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL) using the included camera presets.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: