|'Earn Theme Park Tickets' Promotion
|Have you ever wanted to visit the theme parks in Central Florida, but you were put off by the prices of the one-day passes? Now's your chance to earn free tickets for yourself, your friends, for family, or anyone else.
Starting now, any time a single product makes $500 in sales in one month you will get 1 one-day pass to your choice of any theme park in Central Florida.
That's right- this is your chance to enjoy the excitement of Central Florida: do you prefer the magic of Disney World? How about the action at Universal Studios? Or what about getting up-close with animals at Sea World?
You can choose from any of the following Central Florida theme parks:
Yes, some of these may seem obvious, but here goes...
• A "one-day pass" is defined as an adult, one-day, one-park pass.
• A "single product" is defined as one product in one format. For example, the Poser version and Studio Max version are considered separate products.
• "Monthly sales" are defined as the total income before any commission splits.
• One month is defined as a calendar month, not a 30-day period. Unfortunately, this means there are only 28 days in February; fortunately, there are 31 days in many other months.
• We will order the park passes for you and e-mail you the transaction information. You can then go to the "will call" window to pick them up. You don't have to worry about us mailing you the passes and waiting for them to arrive in the mail. If you need travel advice, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.
• Transportation, hotel, and other expenses are not included.
• Does not include separately-priced events, for example: "Halloween Horror Nights", "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween", etc.
You can also save-up your passes. Some examples:
• If your product makes $500 in sales in March, you get 1 one-day pass. If your product makes $1,000 in sales in March, you will get 2 one-day passes.
• If your product makes $500 in sales in March, again, you get 1 one-day pass. If your same product makes $500 in sales in April, you will get another 1 one-day pass, so you'll now have 2 passes.
• Some parks offer multi-day park-hopper passes, which lets you get into multiple parks on the same day. We can talk about this option when you're ready to choose your passes.
You can use your passes however you like. For example:
• If you have 2 passes, you can either take a friend for 1 day or go by yourself for 2 days.
• If you have 4 passes, you can either take a friend for 2 days or take 3 other people for 1 day.
• You can use the passes at one park or separate parks, though we don't recommend you going to one park and sending your friend to another park.
If you're not currently a merchant with us, feel free to read over our guidelines or contact us about submitting a product.