(Last 30 Days)
PRC-25 Radio Pack
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 5
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set II
Future Time Court Room
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Starship Bridge 9 (for Poser)
• Offered By: Alejandro_dv89
• Downloadable File Size:
14.27 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 12/16/11
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the next Starship Bridge set for Poser.
Conditions in space can be hard, which is why this bridge was designed with the least amount of casual space. Every wall contains display screens and control consoles to monitor every aspect of the ship.
The stations can be reconfigured to suit each mission`s specific needs, but the standard configuration is:
* Science: contains scanning equipment for the current situation.
* Communications: monitors all incoming and outgoing signals and transmissions.
* Environment: monitors all environmental factors, including atmosphere and gaseous mixtures.
* Weapons: used to defend the ship against attackers.
* Front Viewscreen: to see what`s going on and to display information to the crew.
* Gravity: monitors internal gravity and stresses on the ship as well as tactical information.
* Damage: displays damage done to the ship during a battle and the current status of interior decks.
* Security: monitors the current security-status of the ship and any intruder information.
* Engineering: displays information regarding the engines, power supply, and power flow within the ship.
.: Product Features :.
Poser figure (obj, cr2, png), at 13,706 polygons
.: Moving Parts :.
As is usual for our starship bridges, all eight walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
The right and left set of elevator doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
The top of the chairs can rotate around.
.: Textures :.
One set of textures, at 2048 x 2048: texture maps, displacement maps, and bump maps.
This model uses displacement mapping on the control surfaces to add extra detailing without increasing the polygon count. (A first for our starship bridge models!)
Templates are included for all materials, and some are color-coded for ease-of-use.
.: Poses :.
Hide/ show each of the eight walls and the ceiling.
Hiding and showing the left elevator lift hides and shows the left doors, hiding the right elevator lift hides and shows the right doors.
.: Cameras :.
22 camera files are included.
The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
.: Scene File :.
Includes the Bridge 9 with a light set. Use the included camera angles to focus on different areas of the scene.
The light set in the included scene file has Ambient Occlusion enabled for the top light.
-This will create additional detailing, but may increase render times.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above, though the Ambient Occlusion lighting will only work in Poser 6 and above.
WebGL Preview provided by SketchFab
Was: $13.00; Save 15%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: