(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Sick Bay 2
Medieval Archer (M4)
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Desert Outpost (for Poser)
• Offered By: Yassine
• Downloadable File Size:
17.55 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/28/14
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 and above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Is this a long-abandoned outpost on the edge of the desert? Or is this a new settlement, waiting to trade with neighboring tribes?
Includes 12 buildings, 15 palm trees, 4 jars, 2 carts, and many more options.
.: Product Features :.
One Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, at 39,927 polygons.
Includes the following parts, all of which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene:
• BigWindow001: can only be hidden/ shown
• BigWindow002: can only be hidden/ shown
• BigWindow003: can only be hidden/ shown
• Door001: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door003: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door004: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door007: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door008: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door009: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door010: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door011: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• Door012: can open and close with an ERC dial on the Body.
• SmallWindow001: can only be hidden/ shown
* Use the Hierarchy Editor to hide and show these parts to further customize your scene.
* Parts are parented to each dirt pile, which can be positioned anywhere in the scene.
.: Camera Files :.
• Includes 12 camera presets for easier movement around the buildings.
Use these files to render your own scenes or use them as a starting point.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture and corresponding bump maps, ranging from 512x512 to 1024x1024.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: