(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
(for DAZ Studio)
Skull Rock Mountain
Roman Buildings Set I
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
Zerius Spaceship (for Vue)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
16.94 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/10/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Vue 2016 or higher
• File Format: Vue d`Esprit
This product contains: vob and/ or vue files.
• Texturing: Combination
This product uses a combination of image maps and procedural shaders for textures.
Note: since this product uses procedural textures, it may not work correctly in programs other the one listed above.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
From the other side of the galaxy comes this nimble fightercraft. Capable of interstellar travel as well as atmospheric re-entry, this ship can take on any environment. The ship is armed with two wing-mounted cannons, but can be easily fitted with rockets or missiles as the mission requires.
.: Product Features :.
• Vue vob file, with 1,871 polygons.
• There are no moving parts.
• Does not include a cockpit or landing gear.
.: Textures :.
• Includes 3 levels of detail for the hull:
- For close-up shots: texture map and normal bump map, at 4096x4096 pixels.
- For medium shots: texture map and normal bump map, at 2048x2048 pixels.
- For distance shots: texture map and normal bump map, at 1024x1024 pixels.
• One texture map for the engine rims, at 2048x2048 pixels.
All three versions of the models are included in one vob file; simply delete the version that you don`t need.
All textures are incorporated into the Vue vob file and no textures are included in the zip file.
For use in Vue d`Esprit 2016 and above and it can not be imported into any other software.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: