(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Middle Ages Buildings Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Accessories
Home > Exteriors> Real World
Shanty Town 2: City Block A B C (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
38.19 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/29/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: obj
This product contains: Wavefront obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a city-block worth of buildings which can be used however your imagination desires: it could be a derelict town or a tropical city or town or even a run-down city.
This set includes:
Set A: High rise and lower buildings in a square street layout.
Set B: A set of buildings in a "north-south" street layout.
Set C: Densely packed buildings in a square street layout.
The city block includes buildings which are viewable from all 4 sides. This means you can rotate the model for a different look.
All of the Shanty Town 2: City Block A, B, and C models are built at the same scale, which means you can combine, duplicate, and reposition the models to create an even larger city.
Product Features (3ds/ obj):
- Includes all 3 City Block models:
-- City Block A, at 4,595 polygons.
-- City Block B, at 2,669 polygons.
-- City Block C, at 4,826 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts for the buildings, fences, and so on.
- The model is UV mapped.
- Textures and corresponding normal/ bump maps (in jpg format) are included, ranging from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096 pixels.
- This version is not rigged.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: