(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 Dual Seat Nose Pod
Starship Conference Room
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set II
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Home > Vehicles> Cars > Sedans
BMW Z3 (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank and JHoagland
• Downloadable File Size:
4.99 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/22/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
The BMW Z3 was the first modern mass-market roadster produced by BMW, as well as the first new BMW model assembled in the United States. The Z in Z3 originally stood for Zukunft (German for future). The Z3 was introduced via video press release by BMW North America on June 12, 1995, as a 1996 model year vehicle. It was later featured in the James Bond movie in November 1995, "GoldenEye" in which a blue prototype was provided for filming in late January 1995. The entire 1996 BMW Z3 roadster production run, more than 15,000 roadsters, was sold out by the time the car was introduced.
There were a few variants of the car before its production run ended in 2002, including a coupé version for 1999. It was manufactured and assembled in Greer, South Carolina. The Z3 was replaced by the BMW Z4 introduced in late 2002 at the Paris Auto Show. The BMW Z Series are a line of roadsters considered to be successor to the BMW 507.
This digital model is based on the 1999 version of the BMW Z3.
.: Product Features :.
- Approx 95,952 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- All dials and dashboard instruments are modelled so there`s no need for texture maps.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- Steering wheel
-- Left and right seats
-- 3 levers near the steering wheel
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetals, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: