(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat LEO Boosters
Sick Bay 2
Starship Bridge XI
Chariot Cargo Bay
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Props> Anatomy
Lumbar Vertebrae (for Wavefront OBJ)
• Offered By: DigimationModelBank
• Downloadable File Size:
1.68 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 9/22/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac,
Any software that can import Wavefront obj files.
• File Format: Wavefront obj
This product contains: only obj files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a model of the lower lumbar section of the spinal column and includes a number of vertebrae, discs, and the coccyx (tailbone).
Great for medical scenes, anatomy classes, or any other educational project.
- Approx 48,007 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes separate parts for the individual lumbar, discs, sacrum, and coccyx.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- The model has basic UV mapping and no textures are included.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: