(Last 30 Days)
Medieval Townsman (M4)
B-17G Flying Fortress
VGF-14 D Wildcat
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Exteriors> Fantasy
Medieval Street (for DAZ Studio)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
10.10 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 2/16/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, DAZ Studio 4.9 or higher
• File Format: DAZ Studio
This product contains: duf, dsf and/ or other DAZ Studio files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a small street of medieval-style buildings. Perfect for fantasy or romance scenes.
Includes 4 main buildings, a street/ ground, two wall sections and two gates.
The buildings include stairs and balconies for more scene-creation options: pose your characters anywhere you like!
.: Product Features :.
• DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png):
- Building A, with 10,338 polygons.
- Building B, with 3,768 polygons.
- Building C, with 6,892 polygons.
- Building D, with 2,947 polygons.
- Path/ Ground, with 94 polygons.
- Wall Section A, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section B, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section Door A, with 50 polygons.
- Wall Section Door B, with 50 polygons.
Includes 1 preset to help you quickly build your scene... or add the individual models and create your own town layout.
These are exterior buildings with no moving parts and no interiors.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, ranging from 4096x406 to 2048x2048 to 1024x1024 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Sales images rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray and a skydome environment with an HDRI background.
Original model by Arteria3D and owned by VanishingPoint.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: