(Last 30 Days)
Middle Ages Buildings Set 2
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
Roman Buildings Set I
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
U.S.S Nevada (BB-36)
USS Tennessee BB-43
Home > Exteriors> Historical
Roman Buildings Set I (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
5.58 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/9/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
This is a set of Roman style buildings, complete with houses, stores, temples, and more.
The models range in size from low to medium polygon count with hi-resolution texture maps.
Use these models to quickly create a Roman style town or village or use them as background buildings to help fill out your scene.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Building 2, at 2,235 polygons. Includes a separate Bench part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- Building 3, at 2,252 polygons.
- Building 4, at 15,003 polygons.
- Building 5, at 4,401 polygons.
- Building 6, at 8,846 polygons.
- Building 7, at 3,265 polygons.
The buildings do not have any moving parts.
Street and ground texture not included.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
Note: These buildings do not include bump maps and are meant for distance shots. Some textures may look blurry when viewed up-close.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: