(Last 30 Days)
(for DAZ Studio)
Imperial Walls Construction Kit
(for DAZ Studio)
Starship Observation Lounge
Console Room Interior
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Dress C (V4)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Home > Interiors> Science Fiction
Engineering Room XT (for Poser)
• Offered By: rduda and Estroyer
• Downloadable File Size:
22.19 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 8/23/15
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 5 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Introducing the latest room for Poser: the Engineering Room XT.
From this room, the crew can monitor all the energy functions of the ship.
The center table can be reprogrammed to display any data, and then send that data to any of the screens within the room or even to the bridge.
The two-story tall warp core reactor funnels the fuel into a massive reaction which is then fed out to the engines via the main conduit in the rear.
The crew can use either the side ladders or lifts to get to the rooms on the upper level. The upper levels include a utility room, which is currently being used as the main engineer`s office (located in the upper right) and a conference room (located in the upper left).
.: Product Features :.
• Includes three Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Engineering Room XT, at 284,571 polygons.
- Sci-Fi Chair 1, at 3,432 polygons, with the following moving parts:
Bottom section can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
Back section can tilt forward and back (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- Sci-Fi Chair 2, at 1,320 polygons. (This chair has no moving parts.)
• The chairs will load with the room and are parented to the room`s Body, but they`re included as extra figure files in case you want to add more to your scene.
.: Moving Parts :.
• Like our interior sets, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
• Five sets of doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the Body for each set).
Note that some doors open into interior rooms and some open to the exterior. There are no corridors behind the exterior doors. We recommend using one of the many corridor sets, for sale here, for background hallways.
• Lift on the left side can move up and down (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Front gate can move left to right (with an ERC dial on the Body).
• Warp core tray can move in and out (with an ERC dial on the Body).
.: Textures :.
• One set of textures is included.
• This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for some materials.
.: Cameras :.
• Twenty-seven camera files are included.
• The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
Recommended for use in Poser 5 and above, but includes files which are DAZ Studio friendly (meaning the doors won`t warp when the model is loaded into DAZ Studio).
Some sales images made by Estroyer.
Was: $15.00; Save 13%
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: