(Last 30 Days)
Starship Bridge Yamato
(for DAZ Studio)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Chariot Cargo Bay
Space Warrior (M4 and V4)
(for DAZ Studio)
(for DAZ Studio)
Medieval Dress C (V4)
Space Fleet Uniform (M4)
Home > Vehicles> Spacecraft > Assorted
UNS Coral Sea Space Carrier (for Poser)
Offered By: theschell
Downloadable File Size:
22.25 M (approx.)
Uploaded on: 6/8/16
System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
Readme File: Click Here
How do I download my purchase?
Knowing that the Solinoid fleet would eventually arrive, the UN Military began design studies to incorporate reverse engineered Solinoid technology into various vehicles and vessels. At first, the reverse engineered parts were too large to be fitted into smaller vehicles like aircraft, and required too much power to operate. It was necessary to fit the tech to larger vessels. Experiments were conducted on various decommissioned Naval vessels to find the best way to design and incorporate the new technologies.
Once various systems and power management issues had been worked out, the UN quickly implemented a build program to construct Naval warships capable of both atmosphere and space operations. The first such vessels were based upon rebuilt Nuclear Aircraft Carrier hulls, as these ships could provide enough power to meet the energy needs of the Solinoid technology.
The UNS Coral Sea is the first of the new breed rebuilt Space Carriers, based on the reconstructed hulls of the retired Midway Class Aircraft Carriers decommissioned by the US Navy. Refitted for Nuclear Fusion Power, and redesigned for Space operations, the UN has 1 more of the class under construction (there had been 3 Midway class ships but one was scrapped years before the discovery of the Solinoids) along with smaller Escort Carrier, Cruiser and Destroyer type ships.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 100 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
• Over 50 individually pose-able Weapons Turrets that can be trained and elevated independently.
• Working Aircraft Elevators, Hangar Bay Doors, Jet Blast Deflectors, Rudders, Weapons Mounts and Hangar Gantry Cranes with pose-able Hoist Hooks.
• Detailed Interiors for the Forward and Rear Hangar Decks, and the Command Bridge.
• Pose presets to adjust the scale to Life-sized and back to the Default 1/10th scale to allow users to scale the carrier to match the life-sized scale of my transforming Variable Geometry Fighters.
• Includes cr2`s to load both the UNS Coral Sea, and her sister ship the UNS Midway.
* Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Gallery Images Which Use This Product or Model
Prepping the Birds
Defense Line Saturn
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: