(Last 30 Days)
VGF-14 D Wildcat
Medieval Archer (M4)
Starship Bridge XI
VIP Guest Room
Sick Bay 2
Medieval Townsman (M4)
Starship Bridge XT 2
(for DAZ Studio)
Home > Vehicles> Aircraft > Sci-Fi
EA-12B Sky-Eye (for Poser)
• Offered By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size:
19.64 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 1/29/17
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Designed and developed as a next generation AWACS platform, the E-12 Sky-Eye was built by a joint working group of Earth Avionics (responsible for the VT-1 Supercat and VGF-14 Wildcat) and General Avionics (designer of the UAV-18 AI Drone). The concept was envisioned to act as a support aircraft for the Navy, to act in conjunction with the new next generation Air Superiority fighters coming in to the arsenal. During development it was also decided to add the ability for the Sky-Eye to act as a Drone Controller Aircraft operating jointly with the UAV-18 Specter Drone for self-defense and Forward Air Control.
Since the outbreak of the Solinoid Conflict, the Sky-Eye has seen near constant use by UN Forces (as well as by the various member nations for global defense). It has also been adapted to numerous roles with-in the UN Military. The original EA-12B air-frame has been upgraded for use as an ELINT/Tanker aircraft for Aerial Refueling and Electronic Warfare, and also re-equipped to fill the AWACS Airborne Early Warning roll in the UN Fleet.
In the Bomber role, pylons on the wings and ventral fuselage are added for the aircraft to carry bombs and missiles. In the Tanker role, the EKA-12 retains its formidable array of Electronic Warfare sensors, additional fuel tanks are built in to the fuselage, and an Aerial Refueling Boom is added below the rear aft end of the fuselage. To fill the AWACS role, the EA-12 is outfitted with a large Radar Radome above the dorsal area of the Fuselage.
Though mostly relegated to secondary support roles (along side the VT-1 which it was designed to support), the EA-12 Sky-Eye continues to see wide use in the UN Military and UN Fleet air arms!
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 50 Points of Articulation on the main figure!
* 3 variants loaded from individual Cr2`s and with specific ERC controls for each. Variants include the EA-12B Strike, EKA-12C Tanker, and EW-12D AWACS versions!
• Moving Flaps, Ailerons, Canards, Stabilator, Refueling Probe, Opening Landing Gear Doors, Raising and Lowering Gear, Turning Wheels, Deploy-able Slats, Deploy-able Catapult Bar, fully independently controllable missiles, and much more...
• Separate Conforming Figure Weapons and Ordinance, with fully controllable ordinance deployment. (Some sold as separate packs)
• Independent ERC controls on the main figure for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• Independent ERC controls for each flap, rudder, aileron, wing, and canopy.
• Articulated Landing gear with coordinated ERC for 1 dial raise and lower.
• ERC weapons controls for launching and steer-able missiles and ordinance.
• Numerous Pose Presets for various flight maneuvers!
* Includes Dummy Pilot figures and Crew Boarding Ladders for use in your scenes! The Pilot figures are un-rigged and not pose-able and will load automatically smart-parented in place in the cockpit seats. They are low poly and un-rigged and are provided for use in scenes where a fully clothed figure isn`t necessary.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: