(Last 30 Days)
Packard Car 1930
Castle Set 1
(for DAZ Studio)
Shanty Town Buildings 1: Set 3
Roman Buildings Set II
Home > Clothing> Fantasy
Medieval Townsman (M4) (for Poser)
• Offered By: dreamcutter and Arteria3D
• Downloadable File Size:
17.78 M (approx.)
• Polygon Count:
• Uploaded on: 6/29/16
• System Requirements: Windows/ Mac, Poser 6 or above
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• For use with the following human figure: Mike 4 (M4), by DAZ
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
• Readme File: Click Here
• How do I download my purchase?
Whether you`re wandering around a medieval town or a fantasy city, do it in style with this set of townsman clothing.
.: Product Features :.
• Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Belt, at 1,047 polygons.
- Boots, at 16,436 polygons.
- Shirt, at 7,764 polygons.
- Trousers, at 1,011 polygons.
- Waistcoat, at 9,828 polygons.
- Wristcuffs, at 304 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Morphs :.
• Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
Since this is full-body clothing, you shouldn`t need morphs on M4.
.: Textures :.
• One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
• Includes five material collection files to change the color of the Shirt:
- White (default)
Or change the object color to suit the needs of your scene.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Please Logon or Join Now (for free) to see this product on your Purchase History page.
Additional Product Images
|There is no customer feedback for this product yet.|
If you would like to leave your own feedback, please Login or Become a Member (for free) and then purchase the product.
Share your comments about this product on Facebook: